Философия - К-05.13.21
Социология - К-09.10.22
Искусствоведение - К-09.20.22
История - К-05.13.21
Культурология - К-09.20.22
Медицина - К-10.05.22
Педагогика - К-05.13.21
Политология - К-05.13.21
Право - К-09.15.22
Психология - К-05.13.21
Техника - К-10.05.22
Филология - К-09.20.22
Экономика - К-09.10.22
Информатика - К-10.05.22
Экология - К-10.05.22
Религиоведение - К-09.20.22
Научный мультидисциплинарный журнал
русский, английский, чешский
Идёт приём материалов
Информатика Искусствоведение История Культурология Медицина Педагогика Политология Право Психология Религиоведение Социология Техника Филология Философия Экология Экономика
Xiang Yue, Master's degree student,
Belarusian State Pedagogical University named after Maxim Tank,
What is scientific training in dance education? First of all, we need to define what “science” is. Science is a theory that correctly reflects the nature and laws of the world, including correct concepts, propositions, principles, and theoretical systems; its objects are objective essence and objectiveness The law, the content is the essence of science and the law of science, and the form is language, including artificial languages such as natural language and mathematics. Science and scientific theory are synonymous. Real science or scientific theory cannot be falsified. According to the fields that science reflects, science is currently divided into six categories: natural science, social science, thinking science, transverse science, deep science, and philosophy. From the perspective of the Chinese nation's holism thinking, science is a whole. Science is not equal to discipline or division. The difference between different types of science is relative rather than absolute . What is scientific training in dance teaching is simply the four words "follow the law". The same is true in dance teaching, we need to follow the rules, respect the human body structure, and effectively reduce dance injuries.
Everyone who has learned dance knows that dance is very painful. In the process of learning dance since I was a child, this pain has been with us throughout our childhood. Some people say that the pain is right. Learning dance will definitely hurt. The teacher also told us that the pain is normal. It will be fine in a few days. So "pain" is the price that dance should pay, and this "pain" also defines the degree of hard work in dancing. This logic is equivalent to telling you, is the pursuit of dancing all about pain? Looking back at our original intention of learning dance, some people are for the sake of more temperament, some are for the beauty of dance, some are for beautiful dance, and no one is for pain. It is very important to distinguish the feelings of the body in dance training. However, children do not have this ability. Their ability to express the body is considered inaccurate, naive, and low in credibility. Many teachers and parents even It is assumed that children cannot have this ability, and silently bear the large and small problems caused by this. In fact, children’s sense of the body is very good, not only the position is accurate, but the sense of damage is also very accurate. This is also the reason why many brain training will choose children. What they lack is only the ability to express themselves. Teaching children and how to distinguish pain correctly in teaching can greatly avoid injury in teaching.
1. What is pain? Stepping on a nail, being scratched by a knife, getting an injection, wrestling, these series are all pains we can imagine. But the pain and the degree of injury are different from everyone's feelings. Maybe I want to cry because of the injection, but you don't feel anything. Because pain is a very complicated subjective feeling, that is, you may be painful, but it may not be painful, or the degree of feeling is different. In dance training, you tell the teacher that you are painful, but the teacher does not feel that you are painful, which causes the deviation of dance pain.
2. Unclear pain. Some people will say that leg pressure is bound to be painful, so where is the pain that does not hurt? If this sentence is to be established, there must be a prerequisite first, that is, all feelings are called pain. Let's recall the feelings we encountered when we were dancing while pressing the leg, soreness, swelling, knife cutting, needle sticking, hot, tingling, and frequent from one point to another (radioactive pain). Among them:
(1) soreness and swelling are generally the feelings of muscle stretching. This feeling will feel comfortable after the end
(2) Knife cut, usually after soft tissue injury, or the irritation of the injured tissue, such as muscle strain.
(3) Needle sticks, hotness, numbness, and radiation pain are usually nerve stuck feelings
When we are clear about this, we will understand that when we press the leg, we should find the feeling of (1). If not, it means that the leg press is invalid; if there are (2), (3), we must go to the hospital, because the pain is It's definitely not normal.
3. Consequences of pain-suffering practice. For example, when you have a small wound on the sole of your left foot, you must avoid the wound on your left foot from touching the ground when you walk, and it looks a bit lame. If you want to look lame, you need to grit your teeth. Lame, but the wound will be difficult to recover or continue to deteriorate. Going back to dance training, the latter two kinds of pain will change your movement pattern, and your exercise level will drop sharply, planting a series of time bombs for the next more serious injury or injury to other parts.
In the past, we said that pain is normal. Because of lack of material and lack of knowledge, we always want to successfully change our destiny. Therefore, we do not pay attention to pain, and even tell students that pain is normal. Today, we are sitting on a good life and a lot of information, so we should not repeat the unbearable and inevitable past. The good quality of hard work is not something you can learn if you can bear the pain. I can understand that what we want to pursue is a strong inner belief that can support a person's unremitting efforts, not a contempt for life and physical health. Looking back on the training, I was full of emotion, that the era of using pressure to solve all problems has passed. The new era of dance training guided by human science has arrived. Follow the rules and not blindly pursue the so-called fast. Combine dance anatomy, dance biomechanics, dance physiology, dance aesthetics as the premise, and integrate other marginal disciplines to provide dance science training. Guarantee, we have never loved the dance in our hearts and our bodies as we do now . Let the dance avoid damage and truly bring you healthy and happy growth.
1. 布伦达.普.麦克臣.吕艺生《舞蹈：作为艺术教育》上海音乐出版社.2015.1=Brenda.P.Macchen.Lv Yisheng "Dance: As Art Education" Shanghai Music Publishing House.2015.1
2. 陈世清：科学学基本原理是基础理论研究的基石 2021-4-2= Chen Shiqing: The basic principles of science are the cornerstones of basic theoretical research 2021-4-2
3. 高云：《舞蹈解剖学》.高等教育出版社.2014.7= Gao Yun: "Dance Anatomy". Higher Education Press. 2014.7
4.四维舞蹈教学法.肖承业.百度百科=  Four-dimensional dance teaching method. Xiao Chengye. Baidu Baike
5. 杨鸥：《舞蹈力量训练原理与方法》.上海音乐出版社.2017.11= Yang Ou: "Dance Strength Training Principles and Methods". Shanghai Music Publishing House. 2017.11